Parents & Co’s Sleep Coaching Support Terms and Conditions
- The acceptance of a Phone or Home Consultation, place on a workshop or Day/Night/24 Hour Support package in your home will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The fee for Parents & Co Ltd Consultation services is due in advance of the initial consultation.
- If the package is cancelled the following terms and conditions apply:
▪ Less than 48 hours’ notice – full amount payable
▪ 48 hours to 7 days’ notice – 50% of final fee payable
▪ 7 to 14 days – 25% of final fee payable
- Parents & Co Ltd accepts that whilst working with small children there are sometimes situations where consultations or home visits need to be cancelled due to illness. If this is the case, Parents & Co Ltd will endeavour to work with the client to arrange another date and there will be no charge or cancellation fee as long as the same service is being booked for a later date.
- Parents & Co Ltd reserves the right to cancel workshops at short notice due to personal circumstances – in this event all workshop attendees will be offered a full refund or chance to join another workshop at a later date.
- Payment for a workshop confirms your place on that given workshop and is non-refundable from the point of booking.
- Parents & Co Ltd advises that all Parents follow the SIDS guidelines when dealing with their child’s sleep. Please refer to www.lullabytrust.org.uk
- All advice given by Parents & Co Ltd is from previous experience, training and opinion only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your GP or Paediatrician.
- Parents & Co Ltd does not work in a medical capacity and any concerns about your baby’s or child’s medical health should be taken up with your GP or health visitor.
- Parents & Co Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep training that does not achieve the required result during the support package process. Parents & Co Ltd sleep plans are designed to have the baby/child sleeping well within a specific time frame, however the parent accepts responsibility for this success after the sleep consultant has finished their time in the client’s home.
- Parents & Co Ltd advises that the parents are consistent and stick to the sleep plan provided in order to achieve success. The outcome of the sleep training depends highly on parental consistency and therefore by agreeing to undertake the sleep training, the parents agree to working alongside the sleep consultant to achieve the best results possible.
- Any medical or feeding concerns about your baby or child should be expressed in the early consultation stages of sleep training so that Parents & Co Ltd can address these before putting together a plan.
- The Sleep/Weaning/Routine Plan will be written and sent through via PDF email format within 48 hours of the initial consultation.
- Parents & Co Ltd advises parents to read the plan carefully before embarking on any sleep training/new routines/behavioural changes.
- Parents & Co Ltd follow up email and text service includes unlimited text and email support for clients following their initial consultation or home support packages. Phone calls are package dependent (please refer to package details on the website for details).
- Parents & Co Ltd is contactable during the hours of 8am to 8pm during the support period from Mondays to Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 9am-6pm. During this time messages and emails will be responded to as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours however there may be times when Parents & Co Ltd is with a client or due to personal circumstances cannot reply as quickly as this.
- The Support Period is non-refundable and lasts for the designated time post consultation unless a date has been agreed otherwise. If the client does not use the support, there is no refund available.
- Any further support outside of the initial support package booked is charged at the following rates:
– An extra weeks email support £30.00.
– Extra telephone calls are charged at £25 for approx 30 mins.
– Or additional one to one hours support are charged at £25.00 per hour
- Additional calls, beyond those included in the purchased package may be subject to an additional charge of £ 25/30minutes.