The Virtual Infant Sleep Workshop covers:
- Realistic sleep expectations/ What to expect from your baby’s sleep?
- Does sleep need fixing?
- When does something become a sleep issue? (When it becomes one for your family!)
- How biology affects sleep?
- Developing the foundations for sleep: naps, bedtime, bedtime routine and supporting night wake ups.
- Tips to encourage positive sleep.
- Gentle strategies for improving your baby’s sleep.
- Your questions answered.
This infant sleep workshop will provide opportunities to chat with other parents and sleep resources to refer back to! This sleep workshop also offers 4 weeks of email support once you have completed the session, so you can ask any questions you may have moving forward with your little ones sleep!
Babies are welcome to come along!
You will need to join:
- A device or laptop
- Internet connection
- Download the free Zoom App.