The Hertfordshire Weaning Workshop covers:
- What is weaning?
- When & how to start (for those who haven’t already)?
- What foods to give & when?
- Purees vs baby led weaning?
- Home vs ready-made baby food?
- Allergies and reflux – what to look out for and how to adapt the food you offer
- Cups and drinks – how to transition from bottle to cup
- Equipment – focussing on the essentials
- Handy tips for preparing foods in advance
- Live hands on cooking demo of easy to make family meals that can be turned into simple baby foods.
- Food tasting and suggested easy simple recipes
The workshops are held in relaxed environments and they give you plenty of opportunities to ask lots of questions!
This Weaning workshop also includes eating the delicious lunch you will have made, chatting with other parents, taking home weaning and recipe handouts!
Babies are welcome to come along……
Cost: £45.00 per person and includes email support up to 4 weeks after completing the weaning workshop!