The Hertfordshire Life with Your New Baby Workshop covers:
- What to expect during the first few weeks….
- How to look after baby: bathing, feeding (breast and bottle feeding), nappies, swaddling, soothing and settling tips…..
- Reusable nappies and baby wearing…..
- How Dads can help!
- Sleep & Crying & what about routine…
- Cord care
- SID’s prevention
- Relationship changes
- Looking after yourself!
- 4 weeks email and phone support after baby arrives (to discuss baby’s progress and any concerns you may have)
The workshops are held in relaxed environments and give you plenty of opportunity to explore your choices, so that you can make decisions on how to care for YOUR individual baby! And of course plenty of time to ask any questions you may have!
This Life with your new baby workshop also includes yummy refreshments, chatting to other parents to be and taking home a life with a newborn handout!