The Virtual Weaning Workshop covers:
- What is weaning?
- When & how to start (for those who haven’t already)?
- What foods to give & when?
- Purees vs baby led weaning?
- Home vs ready-made baby food?
- Allergies and reflux – what to look out for and how to adapt the food you offer
- Cups and drinks – how to transition from bottle to cup
- Equipment – focussing on the essentials
- Handy tips for preparing foods in advance
The virtual workshops are held via zoom in the comfort of your own homes and they give you plenty of opportunities to ask lots of questions!
This Virtual Weaning workshop also includes chatting with other parents, recipe and a weaning guidance to refer back to!
Babies are welcome to come along……
You will need:
- A mobile device, laptop or computer
- Internet connection
- Download the free Zoom App
Cost: £20.00 per person and includes email support up to 4 weeks after completing the weaning workshop!