The Hertfordshire Infant Sleep Workshop covers:
- Realistic sleep expectations/ What to expect from your baby’s sleep?
- Does sleep need fixing?
- When does something become a sleep issue? (When it becomes one for your family!)
- How biology affects sleep?
- Developing the foundations for sleep: naps, bedtime, bedtime routine and supporting night wake ups.
- Tips to encourage positive sleep.
- Gentle strategies for improving your baby’s sleep.
- Your questions answered.
This infant sleep workshop also includes yummy refreshments, chatting with other parents and taking home a sleep handout! This sleep workshop also offers 4 weeks of email support once you have completed the course, so you can ask any questions you may have moving forward with your little ones sleep!
Babies are welcome to come along!