Parents & Co Baby Sleep Workshop
Would you like to understand and improve your little ones sleep?
Are they in a development leap?
Are they fighting nap-time?
- It can be so easy to get overwhelmed when you have a baby who isn’t sleeping. The thing to remember is that there is always a reason why they’re not sleeping…and a way to help them!
- Our sleep workshop with Karen the Infant Sleep Practitioner will focus on all things baby sleep related. Karen will share her expertise and knowledge for this friendly sleep session;
- This workshop is ideal for parents with infants from 3 months upwards. Parents with infants younger than 3 months are also really welcome to attend….
Our sleep workshops are relaxed and informal. These workshops can be run within the comfort of your home or even in your work place. Group workshop’s (minimum 6 people).
Locations covered: Hertfordshire and North London. If you are outside this catchment then please check out our online workshops (link)
Baby Sleep Workshop
for parents of babies from birth to 6 months
The sleep workshops lasts 1.5 hours and covers:
– Realistic sleep expectations/ What to expect from your baby’s sleep?
– Does sleep need fixing?
– When does something become a sleep issue? (When it becomes one for your family!)
– How biology affects sleep?
– Developing the foundations for sleep: naps, bedtime, bedtime routine and
supporting night wake ups.
– Tips to encourage positive sleep.
– Gentle strategies for improving your baby’s sleep.
– Your questions answered.
The cost for this session is £20 per person and includes a sleep handout and refreshments.
The workshops are kept small to allow for individual questions and to troubleshoot any sleep issues. We will look at making simple successful changes to your baby’s sleep, babies are welcome we have plenty of room. Handouts are given and refreshments are offered throughout the session.
Please bring baby in a car seat or baby sling, as there is limited space for buggies, this workshop is run at Parents and Co’s Hertfordshire HQ’s, we also offer workshops in the comfort of your own home, so if you have a group of mummy friends or an NCT group, we can work around you to find a time and venue that suit you best. Ideally this workshop is suited to parents of babies from birth to 6 months.
Locations covered: Hertfordshire and North London,
Please be aware prices may vary depending on location.
We have several workshops scheduled, if you are interested in attending please view the scheduled workshops, or enquire about a workshop for your group: